Hirano-jinja Shrine / 平野神社
In 794 (13), he moved to this land when Heian was moved. The court is also revered, and often goes. After that, he will be the god of Heike. The current shrine is built during the Kanei (1624-44) years and is called Hirano-san, and the main shrine is heavily indicted. A well-known and well-known company that matches Ise Jingu, Matsuo Taisha and others. The precinct is a famous spot of cherry blossoms, and there is the April 10 Cherry Blossom Festival.There is a cherry blossom concert at the cherry blossoms season and a reception with Sakurayu (for a fee).
Yamanashi Prefectural Science Museum / 山梨県立科学館
The hall has a planetarium, a large astronomical telescope, various exhibition rooms, and an experiment / work room. There are also viewing and exhibitions using these facilities.
Amariyama / 甘利山
It is a small peak on the eastern slope of Mt. Because it is a small bump on the ridge, unlike an independent mountain, it can be seen only on the hillside rather than a mountain when viewed from the Kofu Basin in the foothills. Nonetheless, the name of Mt.Amari is known, such as being selected as one of the 100 Yamanashi Mountains, because there is a large group of lotus azalea that blooms in June every year. Because the park line is connected, the approach is relatively easy and it is crowded with many hikers during the season. In early modern times, it has been used as a place of admission, and mountain theory has also occurred. Amariyama has a ski resort site. Together with Yamadera Pass, which lives in Amagasaki Town (at that time), and Saburo Kobayashi, who lived at the entrance to Amariyama, we used the middle of Amari Mountain to cut down the grass and ski. As pioneered. In the 30th year, Satoshi Yamadera taught athletes who were active at Amagasaki High School, organic chemists from Amagasaki City, Satoshi Omura, etc., and started to hold ski competitions and workshops locally. Today, it exists as a ski resort site, and there is a stone monument of Yamadera Basin along with ski boots.
Roadside station Tomizawa / 道の駅とみざわ
It is the first registration as a road station, and is the first designated in Yamanashi Prefecture. When traveling along National Route 52, it is characterized by a large bamboo shoot monument. Since it is a traffic route from Shizuoka to Yamanashi and Nagano, and there are many traffics of trucks and sightseeing buses, parking lots and toilets are being expanded at any time.
Iyoboya Kaikan / イヨボヤ会館
The Iyoboya Kaikan is a municipal museum based on the theme of Sakai located in Murakami City, Niigata Prefecture. It is a central facility of “Salmon Park” on the banks of the Sammyeon River, and not only aquarium elements such as salmon tanks and ecological exhibits, but also traditional fishing methods, food culture, and local history and folklore. It functions as a general museum that collects, preserves, and exhibits materials. Several living organisms of freshwater organisms and fish are displayed in the hall, and in the basement, there is the “Mamikawa River Observatory Nature Museum” where you can observe salmon and the like directly from the water-facing window of the “Tanekawa” branch ing. The name “Iyoboya” is a salmon in the Murakami dialect.
Shirarasan Yamada Temple / 山田寺
The 20th bill office of Noto country 33 Kannon bill office. There are many designated cultural assets designated by the prefecture, such as the Kagekura tower in Kamakura and the eleven-faced Kannon statue in the Fujiwara period.
Miyagawa Sunflower Field (around August) / 宮川ひまわり畑（8月頃）
You can enjoy the sunflower field as far as you can see in the Miyagawa area. It is very popular every year, and the flowering period in 2016 is from July 20th to August 20th.
Tsuruga-jō / 鶴ヶ城
The Tsuruga castle, which was touted as an impregnable great castle, did not fall for a month in Ibaraki before the onslaught of a new government army in the role of a fortress. It was in Meiji 7 that it was demolished leaving only Ishigaki. The first year of the epoch (1384) Naomori Kuwana built the hall, and after a renovation, it became a famous castle in the world. It is about September, 1955 that Tsuruga castle came to life by donation of many people. In spring of 2011, it was the only castle tower in Japan that was covered with tile (red tile) at the end of the Edo period. In April 2015, the hall was completely renewed in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the reconstruction of the castle tower.