国立新美術館 / Kokuritsu Shin-Bijutsukan
The National Art Center, Tokyo (国立新美術館 Kokuritsu Shin-Bijutsukan) (NACT) is a museum in Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. A joint project of the Agency for Cultural Affairs and the National Museums Independent Administrative Institution, it stands on a site formerly occupied by a research facility of the University of Tokyo. The architect for the museum was Kisho Kurokawa. The facility has 47,960 m² of floor space on a 30,000 m² site with four stories above ground and one below. Access is from Nogizaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line. Unlike Japan's other national art museums, NACT is an "empty museum", without a collection, permanent display, and curators. Like Kunsthalle in German-speaking regions, it accommodates temporary exhibitions sponsored and curated by other organizations. The policy has been successful. In its first fiscal year in 2007, it had 69 exhibitions organized by arts groups and 10 organized by NACT. Its Monet exhibition, held between 7 April and 2 July 2007, was the second most visited exhibition of the year, not only in Japan but in the world.
横浜マリンタワー /Torre marittima di Yokohama
Osservatorio di Torre marittima di YokohamaIndirizzo: Yubinbango231-0023 Prefettura di Kanagawa, Naka-ku, Yokohama Yamashita-cho 15Accesso: Minato Mirai Line "Motomachi-Chinatown" Stazione # 4 1 minuti a piedi da ExitOrario di apertura: dalle 10:00 alle 22:00Telefono: 045-664-1100Tariffe: Prospettive per pavimenti (studenti adulti 750 yen / junior e senior studenti delle scuole superiori di 500 yen / scuola elementare 250 yen / infantile 200 yen / meno di 3 anni gratis)
京都御所 / The Kyoto Imperial Palace
The Kyoto Imperial Palace (京都御所 Kyoto-gosho) is the former ruling palace of the Emperor of Japan. The emperors have resided at the Tokyo Imperial Palace since 1869 (Meiji Restoration); the preservation of the Kyoto Imperial Palace was ordered in 1877. Today the grounds are open to the public, and the Imperial Household Agency hosts public tours of the buildings several times a day.The Kyoto Imperial Palace is the latest of the imperial palaces built at or near its site in the north-eastern part of the old capital of Heiankyo after the abandonment of the larger original Heian Palace (大内裏 Dai-dairi) that was located to the west of the current palace during the Heian Period. The Palace lost much of its function at the time of the Meiji Restoration, when the capital functions were moved to Tokyo in 1869. However, the Taisho and Showa Emperors still had their coronation ceremonies at the palace.
森美術館 / The Mori Art Museum
The Mori Art Museum (森美術館 Mori Bijutsukan) is a contev麻布十番mporary art museum founded by the real estate developer Minoru Mori in the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower in the Roppongi Hills complex both of which he built in Tokyo, Japan. The interior architect of the museum's galleries on the 53rd floor of the 54 story tower in which the museum is housed is Richard Gluckman of Gluckman Mayner Architects. The museum does not exhibit a permanent collection but rather temporary exhibitions of works by contemporary artists. Artists whose work has been exhibited at the museum include Ai Weiwei, Tokujin Yoshioka and Bill Viola. The museum's founder Minoru Mori died in March of 2012.
伏見稲荷 / Fushimi Inari
Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi-Inari if Taise) Shrine in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto. Formerly known as the Inari shrine. Shikinai-sha (Meishin Taisha), one company of Twenty-Two Shrines (top seven companies). In the old Shakaku is Kannusa Taisha, single stand shrine that do not belong to the shrine headquarters now. There is a main shrine at the foot of Inariyama, I and the entire sanctuary Inariyama. It is a total headquarters of Inari shrine which is said to be about 30 000 companies across the country. In hatsumode to collect the largest number of worshipers in the temples and shrines of the Kinki region (Japan # 4 ). old Shake the Onishi home to existing. Wado year (708 - 715 years) of (one estimate in Wado four years (711 years) February 7), the Italian 侶巨 HataKo (Iro this HatanoKimi) is receiving a royal command the Mt. Ina profit (Inariyama) It begins in that you have worshiped each God in three of Mine. It is Yukari deep shrine to Mr. Qin. Although Wado later Qin Mr. served as leek and public holidays, the "fortress countries Topography" lost writings  of Kanetomo Yoshida "Engishiki God name book Atama註" Tokoro引 was supposed to be Mr. Qin is enshrined god Inari History is written as follows. When a our ancestors is Italy 侶巨 HataKo (Imiki to Nakatsu grouper) medium house memorial dimensions Qin but was rich have a lot of rice, the basis to rice cake made with Usuzui the rice, is the rice cake It became the birth, Inc. a child by flying to Inariyama to become a swan. Italy 侶巨 HataKo of descendants recognized the mistakes of ancestors, and prayed the life Nagahisa planted in the house by far the company's tree.The "Engishiki God Name Book" is described as "Fortress countries Kii County Inari shrine tridentate parallel name Shindai monthly and new 甞", I received a Heihaku of monthly and new 甞 Resshi to Meishin Taisha.Scholars many to Shake, of Guoxue's Kadanoazumamaro is also the Company's Shake born. The precincts have been saved former residence of Kadanoazumamaro, there is Higashimaru shrine (Azumamaro shrine) that enshrined the Kadanoazumamaro by adjacently. Because this shrine has been built in a corner of the old house of Kadanoazumamaro, is an independent shrine rather than a subordinate shrine there, but feeding in the tower gate of Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine, has been Retsu-kaku to Fu-sha in 1903, the scale of It has become a Warini high Shakaku. It is faith as the god of learning.In the late 15th century that Senka of run is left of Onin, because Aizenji of branch temple of the Shingon-ji Temple in Fushimi-Inari present office under the gods syncretism has been erected as Jinguji, also 荼吉 nun heaven as Inari of Buddhism based in Inariyama worship by , also Aizenji the shrine erecting and repair of Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine, temple solicitation, was managing the Degaicho. However, 1868 by gods and Buddha separation and Haibutsukishaku of the Meiji Restoration (Keio 4 years) to Aizenji and house of Buddhist sanctum, Buddha class in the main hall has been high. However, only Toji Kamikyo during the festival are still there .1871 Although the (1871) became a formal company name as well as Retsu-kaku to under government bill Taisha modern Shakaku system as "Inari shrine", "Kannusa Taisha Inari Shrine", after the war in 1946 ( in 1946) and shrine central government office and became independent single stand religious corporation. This is because the shrine central government office has taken a different view as Taisha side with respect to the book Zong the Ise Shrine, the relationship between the central government office shrine is good. It has been renamed the "Fushimi Inari Taisha," the company name along with the religious corporation of, this is due to the abolition of modern Shakaku system, as it is a becoming name simply as "Inari shrine", to be confused with many other Inari Shrine This is to avoid.
下鴨神社 / Shimogamo Shrine
Shimogamo Shrine (下鴨神社 Shimogamo-jinja) in Japanese, is the common name of an important Shinto sanctuary in the Shimogamo district of Kyoto city's Sakyō ward. Its formal name is Kamo-mioya-jinja (賀茂御祖神社). It is one of the oldest Shinto shrines in Japan and is one of the seventeen Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto which have been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The term Kamo-jinja in Japanese is a general reference to Shimogamo Shrine and Kamigamo Shrine, the traditionally linked Kamo shrines of Kyoto; Shimogamo is the older of the pair, being believed to be 100 years older than Kamigamo, and dating to the 6th century, centuries before Kyoto became the capital of Japan (794, see Heian-kyō). The Kamo-jinja serve the function of protecting Kyoto from malign influences. The jinja name identifies the Kamo family of kami or deities who are venerated. The name also refers to the ambit of shrine's nearby woods, which are vestiges of the primeval forest of Tadasu no Mori. In addition, the shrine name references the area's early inhabitants, the Kamo clan, many of whom continue to live near the shrine their ancestors traditionally served. Shimogamo Shrine is dedicated to the veneration of Tamayori-hime (玉依姫; lit., the spirit-inviting maiden) and her father, Kamo Taketsunomi (賀茂建角身). Tamayori-hime is the mother of Kamo Wakeikazuchi (賀茂別雷; the thunder-divider of Kamo), who was sired by Honoikazuchi-no-mikoto (火雷神; the God of Fire and Thunder). Kamigamo Shrine, the other of the two Kamo shrines of Kyoto, is dedicated to Kamo Wakeikazuchi. These kami are variously associated with thunder.
京都水族館 / Kyoto Aquarium
Many people may ask, “Why build an aquarium in the Kyoto basin, far from the sea?” Naturally, the ocean is essential to an aquarium. However, the ocean is not the only home to aquatic life. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, the Kyoto basin is blessed by abundant water resources brought by the rivers that flow from the mountains. More than 10 Class A rivers run through the city of Kyoto, notably the Kamo, Katsura and Uji rivers. Long known as a city of Sanshisuimei, or scenic beauty, Kyoto has fostered a unique culture around its rivers. For example, in the Heian period (794-1185), river infrastructure was developed to transport goods, and classical Japanese waka poetry was written in connection with rivers. In the Azuchi-Momoyama period (1573-1603), the custom of creating kawayuka riverbed verandas began. In the Edo period (1603-1868), the Yuzen dyeing technique emerged. In this manner, Kyoto’s development has been closely tied to its rivers throughout its history. Against this historical backdrop, Kyoto will see the birth of its first aquarium in 2012. Rain falling on the Tanba mountains and the Ashiu virgin forest emerges as spring water, which forms creeks and eventually becomes large rivers, finally flowing into the sea. KYOTO AQUARIUM recreates the connection of life from the source of Kyoto’s rivers to the sea and the ecosystems where numerous life forms co-exist. Furthermore, in addition to offering exhibits, KYOTO AQUARIUM regularly holds interactive events where visitors can have fun while learning about aquatic life, as well as presentations by specialist aquarium keepers. KYOTO AQUARIUM aspires to be a comprehensive “edutainment*-oriented aquarium” where children living in Kyoto can learn about and interact with water resources and aquatic life. KYOTO AQUARIUM will also strive to protect the natural environment as a facility at the forefront of Kyoto’s efforts to become an environmental model city. Measures include conserving power through solar power generation, and supporting the breeding of Kyoto’s rare species. We hope that the aquarium will become an essential facility for all those who admire Kyoto. We also hope that all visitors will truly enjoy this aquarium. The aquarium opens on March 14, 2012 (Wednesday). *Edutainment is a combination of “education” and “entertainment.”